オルガン前奏曲ト短調 BWV 535
——- インターミッション ———
バラード第4番 ヘ短調 Op. 52
- 2018年11月11日(日) 19:30
- バーンロイチャン・ホール, ロータス・ホテル・パンスワンケーオ７階
– 100THB （学生） (カードスワンケーオ1階インフォメーションカウンターにて準備中)
音楽祭開催中全てのコンサートに入場できるパス・チケット 2,500THB (予定)
International audiences and critics have consistently recognized the fiery intensity, brilliance, sensitivity and innate musicality in the pianism of Eduardo Delgado. His appearances have taken him to the major music capitals of four continents—Europe, South America, Asia and North America. Through the wide span of Delgado’s repertoire, audiences immediately feel and hear that music affects him very deeply and that he shares these profound and personal emotions freely with every listener.
In Russia, “Delgado’s Bach had brilliance, a profound meditation and a musical tone rarely heard” (Sovietskaya Kultura – Moscow).
Born in Rosario, Argentina, Eduardo Delgado began his early training with his mother, Amelia, followed by studies with Arminda Canteros in Rosario, Sergio Lorenzi in Venice, Vicente Scaramuzza in Buenos Aires, Dora Zaslavsky at the Manhattan School of Music and Rosina Lhevinne at the Julliard School of Music, New York, NY. Some of his numerous awards and prizes include the Vladimir Horowitz Award, Mozarteum Argentino Award, Martha Baird Rockefeller and the Concert Artists Guild Awards.
Delgado is a notable and sought-after pedagogue, lecturer and teacher of master classes. He has been on piano faculties in various locations in Japan, the United States and Italy. He was a tenured Professor of Piano at California State University, Fullerton for 20 years where he established a scholarship fund for talented pianists in tribute to the renowned artist and his
personal friend, Alicia de Larrocha.
He has been a jury member of international competitions such as the William Kapell, Gina Bachauer, Vega in Japán, the second Martha Argerich Piano Competition in Buenos Aires, San Antonio International Competition, Jose Iturbi Competition, Los Angeles, and Top of the World Competition in Tromso, Norway.
Delgado has performed at the Perugia and Dino Ciano Festivals in Italy, the Verbier Festival in Switzerland, and the Martha Argerich Festivals in Lugano and Buenos Aires. He has performed with Martha Argerich and Gabriela Montero.
He has appeared with the Pacific Symphony and Chorale at the Orange County Performing Arts Center in Costa Mesa, CA., and shared recitals and recordings with tenor Jose Cura.
Eduardo Delgado was awarded the Medal of Honor by UNESCO in Buenos Aires and appointed Illustrious Citizen in his native city of Rosario. In 2015 he received the title of Emerita Professor of Music at California State University, Fullerton.
During 2015, Eduardo’s performing and teaching appearances were numerous and world-wide as a partial listing demonstrates:
- Argentina, China, Japan, Recitals and Master Classes
- Italy, performed and taught at the Schlern International Piano Festival and Todi Music Masters Festival in Todi, Italy
- Costa Rica, Festival de Piano Juvenil de Costa Rica, Solo Recitals and Master Classes
- South Carolina, Southeastern Piano Festival, Columbia University
- New Jersey, Montclair University Taubman Festival
- California, Encore Series, La Quinta; Rancho Mirage, Orange, Fullerton
For 2016, selected listings of Delgado’s many engagements where he will be performing, lecturing, adjudicating and giving master classes are:
- January 18, Southern California Junior Bach Festival, Jury
- January 31, Pasadena Conservatory, Master Class
- February 7, Imperial Empire Piano Festival – Riverside, CA, Jury
- February 10, Claremont College, Lecture Demonstration, Alberto Ginastera 100th Birthday Celebration
- February 21, Pasadena Conservatory Mansions and Music Concerts, Fauré Piano Quartet Op. 15, Ravel
- March 13, Cal State Fullerton, Scarlatti, Beethoven, Brahms, Ravel, Ginastera
- April 3, Blue Skies of Texas, San Antonio, Recital
- April 5, Music Teachers National Association Convention, San Antonio, TX., Ginastera 100th Birthday Presentation
- June 5 – 12, San Antonio International Competition, Jury
- July, Italy, Schlern International Music Festival, Performing and teaching
- August 9 – 25, Italy, Todi Music Masters Festival, Performing and teaching
- September, Argentina, Solo Recital Tour
- October 10 – 15, Chiangmai Festival, Thailand
- October 16, Chiangmai, Thailand, Beethoven Emperor Concerto
- October 20, China
Some of Delgado’s recordings include:
- The complete solo piano music of Alberto Ginastera in two volumes for MA Records in Tokyo.
- A CD of romantic works of Schumann, Chopin and Mendelssohn, IRCO Records, Buenos Aires.
- A CD with tenor Jose Cura for ERATO Records
Anhelo (Songs by Argentinian Composers), Jose Cura, tenor, Ernesto Bitetti, guitar, Eduardo Delgado, piano, Paris
Eduardo Delgado is a Steinway Artist.